Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Looking at the facts in this Presidency

Barack Obama is very likable and a very good guy, just not one who is in the right job.

You might wish to read Thank You, Barack Obama, For Trying Your Best.

Yes, I voted for Mr. Obama - and we must admit the mistake and not truly looking in more depth.  My vote was made without as in-depth an analysis as I would do now - and I allowed myself to be trapped by avoiding the other bad choice (see why, in the above article and in Evaluating The Republicans Overall).  

People should vote for effective leadership regardless of whether all the other issues align or not.

Will you support yourself and others looking at the facts and making a rational decision?

The Rational NonPolitician
(Not always right, but doing my best to stick to a rational process based on facts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment