Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mr. Mitt Romney, I See Your "Why"

I have studied the candidates and then looked more deeply into them.

And, I think, people do not get the powerful "why" for Mitt Romney. 

WHY does he want to be President?

In a simple statement it is, I think, "to use the abilities I have acquired so that I can direct this nation back to prosperity and strength for all Americans."   And a subtext is, I believe, "my heart is broken when I see the suffering and struggles that now exist in this country...and I want to do as much about it as I can."

For some reason, his "why" doesn't show up clearly.  He needs to (as we all do) consider the message in this TED talk (18 minutes) of Simon Sinek "How great leaders inspire action". 

I am hoping that Mr. Romney will get the "why" to be known, so that he can be the one to lead this nation.

We have learned, I think, that great rhetoric and wonderful motives are insufficient for the most important job in the world - and that it cannot be left to someone who does not have the capabilities, no matter how nice and good the person is.

You, Mr. Romney, are the only one who is immensely qualified to recreate a strong foundation and prosperity for America. 

So, please do what it takes to win the primary, and then go on to be President.  We cannot afford not to have you as President. And you need to make your "why" clear to all of us, so we can match it with your great abilities and elect you to restore the strength of this nation.

This is my rational opinion.  If you have a contribution to make in this regard, please do so.

Yours for rational decisions and prosperity,

The Rational NonPolitician

P. S. After my investigation, I have written several pieces.  You can find them via the Evaluation Of Romney page.

No comments:

Post a Comment